- Last Modified Date
- 2012 Aprilia Tuono V4 R APRC
- $23,790* Ride Away No More to Pay
- Engine Capacity
- Reg Plate
- **COMES WITH FREE AKRO SLIP-ON MUFFLER**
"BEST STREETBIKE EVER!"
Alan Cathcart in AMCN Vol 60 No 24:
"I honestly believe the Tuono V4R is the best all-round, real-world sportsbike I have ever ridden"
Demo available now. Ride one to experience why everyone is raving about this supreme streetfighter.
APRC - Aprilia Performance Ride Control
What is APRC? It is a sophisticated dynamic electronic control system operating across four pillars of performance. The APRC control system manages Traction, Launch, Wheelie and Quick shift functions in a way completely adjustable by the rider.
The APRC system has been designed and developed by Aprilia Racing over the past three years and fully proven in performance by taking all titles on offer within the 2010 World Superbike Championship including Rider (Max Biaggi), Team (Aprilia Racing) and Motorcycle (Aprilia RSV4). Offering a magnitude of personal adjustment and customisation to suit rider preference and riding conditions Aprilia's APRC package will undoubtedly make track riders faster and road riders safer.
Comes with pre delivery service from one of Australia's most established VACC accredited franchised mototorcycle dealers for over 25 years.
Yes, we offer very competitive finance and insurance packages, trade and deliver interstate regularly, usually a seven day turn around.
Please call one of our experienced staff during business hours for more details or to arrange a test ride or delivery or feel free to email after hours and we will get to you next working day if not before guaranteed.
"Who wants a ride?"
- Engine Description
- Bore X Stroke
- 78 x 52.3
- Compression Ratio
- Valves per Cylinder
- Induction System
- Wet Sump
- Maximum Power
- Maximum Torque
- Wet, Multi Disc, Mechanical Slipper System; Launch control; Quick Shift
- Primary Drive
- Straight cut gears, Ratio 73:44
- Front Brake
- Twin floating stainless steel discs, Lightweight stainless steel rotor, Brembo Gold Series monobloc callipers, opposed pistons, Sintered pads
- Front Brake Calliper
- Four Piston
- Front Brake Diameter
- Rear Brake
- Single disc, Brembo floating opposed piston calliper
- Rear Brake Calliper
- Double Piston
- Rear Brake Diameter
- Frame Material
- Aluminium dual beam chassis with pressed & cast sheet elements
- Front Suspension
- 43mm Sachs USD fork; Adjustable spring preload, hydraulic compression, rebound damping, Sachs steering damper
- Front Suspension Travel
- Rear Suspension
- Sachs piggy back monoshock, adjustable spring preload, hydraulic compression, rebound damping. APS progressive linkage
- Rear Suspension Travel
- Front Tyre
- 120/70-ZR17", Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa, Raidal, Tubeless
- Wheel Size Front
- 3.5x17" (89x432mm)
- Rear Tyre
- 190/55-ZR17", Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa, Radial, Tubeless
- Wheel Size Rear
- 6.0x17" (152.4x431.8mm)
- Wheel Type
- Black, 3-split spoke, Cast Aluminium
- Dry Weight
- Fuel Tank Capacity
- Length (mm)
- Width (mm)
- Wheel Base (mm)
- Height (mm)
Specifications have been sourced from redbook.com.au and are based on manufacturer standard specifications. Actual specifications for this vehicle may differ, please confirm with the seller.
- Introduction VehicleType BikeType Configuration LamsApproved Colours CountryOrigin GreyImport Configuration VehicleClass ExhaustDescription EngineDesc Cooling InductionSystem MaxPower MaxPowerRPM Carburettor EngineConfig ExhaustConfig EngineSize MaxTorque MaxTorqueRPM ThrottleBody EngineType EngineStroke ThrottleBore Bore Stroke CamType Cylinders ValvesPerCylinder CompressionRatio Lubrication Ignition IgnitionDescription Starter EngineVoltage ChargingMethod FuelType FuelCapacity FuelReserveCapacity RecommendedRON EmissionStandard PrimaryDriveDescription DriveType FinalDriveRatio GearType GearNum ClutchType FrameMaterial Rake Trail RearSuspension RearSuspensionTravel FrontSuspension FrontSuspensionTravel FrontBrake ABS FrontBrakeCalliper FrontBrakeDiameter RearBrake RearBrakeCalliper RearBrakeDiameter WheelType WheelSizeFront WheelSizeRear RearTyre FrontTyre SeatingPosition Length DryWeight Width Height Wheelbase GroundClearance WarrantyMonths RiderCapacity SeatHeight ImportPercent FuelCapacityPricePerTank
- 03 8685 9076Bike Code:1081
* If the price does not contain the notation that it is "Ride Away No More to Pay", the price may not include additional costs, such as stamp duty and other government charges. Please confirm price and features with the seller of the motorbike or accessory.